Spicy Mix Veggie with Fried Egg Tofu
- 2 servings
Typical Malaysian tasty treat; a variety of vegetables with Egg Tofu.
- 1/2 cup Cooking oil
- 1/2 Egg tofu or tamago, sliced
- 1 small (22 g) Shallot, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp Chili paste
- 1 Bird’s eye or Thai chili, smashed
- 100 g (3.5 oz) chicken meat, thinly sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp Lime juice
- 1/2 tsp AJI-NO-MOTO®, umami seasoning
- 3/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/2 medium (30 g) carrot, cut lengthwise
- 25 g (1 ounce) baby corn
- 1 cup (100 g) Chinese cabbage
- 1 1/3 cup (75 g) mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Cornstarch, mix with 1 tbsp of water
Heat the cooking oil.
Fry egg tofu until golden yellow on the outside. Set aside.
Leave about 1 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil in the wok, stir-fry the shallot, garlic, chili paste and bird’s eye chilli.
Add in chicken meat, and stir-fry until cooked.
Pour in water and lime juice, bring to boil. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® and salt.
Add in carrot and baby corn. Let it soften.
Add in Chinese cabbage and mustard green and let it boil for a while.
Pour in cornstarch mixture and water, stir until it thickens.
Add in fried egg tofu and ready to serve.
Lemon Chicken with Rice
30-Minute Skillet Chicken Thighs with Crispy Garlic Chips
Easy Lemony Chicken & Rice Soup with Dill
Juicy Fried Chicken
Chicken Breast Sautee with Anchovy Butter Sauce
Ultimate Italian Style Tsukune
Cream Stew of Chicken and Chinese Cabbage
Chicken Breasts Sautee with Anchovy Butter Sauce
Honey teriyaki chicken
Stewed Chicken Wings in Garlic Soup Stock with Vinegar