- 4-5 servings
Famous Arabian BBQ of lamb and vegetable.
Find more Arabic and Middle East recipe
- 2 onions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 300g (10 ounces) red capsicum
- 1kg (2 pounds) minced lamb
- 200g (7 ounces) fresh tomato
- 50g fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp AJI-NO-MOTO®, umami seasoning
- 1 tbsp AJI-SHIO® flavoured black pepper
- 1 tbsp AJI-SHIO® flavoured pepper
- 10 wooden skewers
Finely chop parsley, garlic, red capsicum.
Combine minced lamb with finely chopped vegetables.
Add AJI-NO-MOTO®, AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Black Pepper and AJI-SHIO® Flavoured Pepper.
Form meat mixture on wooden skewers.
Add quartered tomato to skewers.
Grill Kofta and tomato skewers on griddle pan / skillet with cooking oil.
Garnish with chopped parsley.