Pizza Quattro Formaggi
This delicious vegetarian pizza makes you want another piece and more...
You can use your favorite cheese and make your own pizza!
- 1 (15 g or 1/2 ounce) yeast tablet
- 1/2 tbsp of sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup (200 ml) warm milk
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 pound (450 g) wheat flour
- 1/2 cup tomato pulp
- 1/2 pound (200g) grated mozzarella
- 2 ounces (60 g) cup chopped gorgonzola cheese
- 9 ounces (250 g) cream cheese
- 3 ounces (80 g) thick grated Parmesan cheese
- In a bowl, put the yeast and sugar, and stir until dissolved.
- Add water, milk, oil and salt, and mix well. Add the flour slowly and knead until a smooth and homogeneous mass.
- Cover with a clean dish towel and leave it 1 hour or until doubled in volume.
- Roll out the pasta into two 30 cm diameter discs, spread half of the tomato pulp on each disc and bake in preheated medium oven (180℃/369℉) for 10 minutes.
- Distribute the cheeses between the two discs, and return them to the hot oven for another 10 minutes, or until melting the mozzarella.
- Remove from oven and serve then.