Adding MSG softens the sourness of the vinegar, and holds the taste together when used with salt!
- Rice: 100g,
- canned tuna (drain oil): 40g,
- mini tomatoes: 50g,
- red or yellow paprika: 1/4 (40g),
- black olives (seedless): 10g,
parsley (chopped): 3g
MSG: 1/4 teaspoon,
- extra virgin olive oil: 3 tablespoons,
- lemon juice: 1 teaspoon or wine vinegar: 2 teaspoon,
- salt and pepper: a little of each
Boil rice for about 15 minutes in plenty of hot water. Put rice in a colander, cool and wash with running water, and drain water.
Cut mini tomatoes into 4 equal parts, chop paprika and parsley, slice black olives, and loosen tuna.
Put [dressing ingredients] in a bowl, gently mix in (1) and (2), and cool in refrigerator.