- 2 servings
This is an ideal dish for a busy person who wants hearty and nutritious food. You can also reduce salt with AJI-NO-MOTO®.
- 100g (3.5 ounces) rice
- 40g (1.5 ounces) canned tuna (drain oil)
- 50g (1.8 ounces) small tomatoes
- 1/4 red or yellow paprika
- some black olives (seedless)
1/4 tsp of AJI-NO-MOTO®
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper: a little of each
Boil rice for about 15 minutes in plenty of hot water. Put rice in a colander, cool and wash with running water, and drain water.
Cut mini tomatoes into 4 equal parts, chop paprika and parsley, slice black olives, and loosen tuna.
Put [dressing ingredients] in a bowl, gently mix in (1) and (2), and cool in refrigerator.