Garlic Shrimp Over Sautéed Spinach
- 190 calories per serving
- 4 servings
This Garlic Shrimp over Sautéed Spinach is table ready in 20 minutes with less sodium thanks to MSG!
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 pound extra large raw shrimp- approximately 26-30 (fresh or frozen, thawed, peeled and deveined)
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/8 tsp table salt
- Sprinkle of Ac’cent (MSG)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 pound fresh baby spinach leaves, prewashed
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ac’cent (MSG)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- squeeze of lemon juice (about ¼ of a lemon)
Heat a sauté pan on medium heat. Add 1 Tablespoon oil and sauté garlic until fragrant but not brown, approximately 30 seconds.
Add shrimp, salt and Ac’cent and stir frequently until shrimp is cooked through, approximately 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and stir in paprika.
Add red pepper flakes to taste-1/4 teaspoon suggested.
While the shrimp is cooking, heat a separate large pot with a lid over medium heat.
Add 1 Tablespoon oil and sauté remaining 4 cloves chopped garlic for about 30 seconds, do not brown!
Add the spinach, salt, Ac’cent and pepper and cover to cook for about 2 minutes.
Remove the lid, toss spinach to distribute the garlic and seasonings, and cook uncovered for an additional minute or until wilted.
Add a squeeze of lemon juice and remove from heat.
Use a slotted spoon to remove spinach from the pot, add to a serving dish and top with shrimp.
Garides saganaki (Andrew Zimmern)
Japanese hot cake
Halibut, mushroom medley, and dashi-shiitake-miso soy sauce broth
Butter poached abalone, served with roasted mushroom risotto and oven dried tomatoes
Prawn sauté with sambal sauce
Sea bream and cured ham carpaccio
Grilled horse mackerel with cheese bread crumbs
Sardines stewed with tomato
Grilled tuna and vegetables
Prawn and chinese cabbage stir-fry